ORTHO URGENT CARE
Ortho Urgent Care provides acute care for patients with a wide variety of orthopedic injuries on a walk-in basis. Our goal is to provide direct access for physicians and patients to the orthopedic team for acute injuries. In addition to initial care, we are committed to providing definitive follow-up subspecialty care. The follow-up care will be coordinated with referring physicians and our subspecialty clinics.
WE ARE OPEN:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
For more information, please call (402) 390-4111.
Ortho Urgent Care is staffed by a team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons and physician assistants. Subspecialty support is provided by all orthopedic physicians.
Ortho Urgent Care will treat acute conditions which are orthopedic in nature for patients 8 years of age and older. All physician referrals including Management of Care, Urgent Care, and Emergency Rooms will be accommodated accordingly.
- Simple lacerations and tendon injuries
- Fractures, all types
- Strains and sprains
- Dislocations; finger, wrist, elbow, shoulder, and ankle
- Basically, all diagnoses routinely referred for an orthopedic evaluation
Any questions or concerns regarding the severity of the injury, or the ability to treat that injury at the Ortho Urgent Care may be triaged through the orthopedic surgeon and/or the physician assistant. Treatment arrangements may then be coordinated with the on-call surgeon or the Emergency Room staff.
PATIENTS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ORTHO URGENT CARE:
- No severe injuries including head trauma, open fractures, or fractures requiring known hospitalization.
- All patients that require more extensive care will be managed by the orthopedic surgeon and/or physician assistant in the Ortho Urgent Care with options such as the on-call physician within MD West ONE or referral to the appropriate subspecialty partner to maximize patient care.
PATIENT SUCCESS STORIES
“I had a severely bad bulging disk which was pinching two nerves. Talk about a lot of pain for 2 years! I’ve done everything from chiropractors, acupuncture, messages, and injections. But once I talked to Dr. Bowdino and decided surgery was the best option I felt very confident in our decision. He did a fantastic job! I would STRONGLY recommend going to MD West ONE.” -Shelby S.