Orthopedic & Spine Urgent Care - Walk-ins Welcome
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm
MD West ONE Urgent Care:
- Simple bone fractures
- Acute injury
- Pain when moving or touching
- Muscle and tendon strains
- Ligament and joint sprains
- Broken collarbone
- AC joint sprain or separated shoulder
- Torn biceps, triceps or quadriceps tendon
- Finger, hand, wrist and upper extremity injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Lower extremity injury with an inability to put weight on it
- New/ Onset neck or back pain (non-traumatic)
- New/ Onset Pinched nerve pain (non-traumatic)
- New/Onset Sciatica pain
- Sports injuries
General Urgent Care:
- Cold, flu, and respiratory issues
- Covid testing
- Stomach issues
- Conditions not related to bones, joints or muscles
- Bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture
- Deep cuts or lacerations with vascular injury
- Area is burned
- Traumatic injuries with severe blood loss
- Crushed limb(s)
Certain accidents and injuries require the attention of a hospital’s emergency room staff. If your issue falls within the Emergency Room category, please visit your nearest Emergency Department.
Because we’re staffed by the orthopedic and neurosurgical spine specialists from MD West ONE, our urgent care is a better alternative to the emergency room for patients needing immediate care for bone and joint injuries.
For non-traumatic injuries, your first stop should be a specialist. If you think you have a fracture or an acute (sudden onset) injury and need immediate care, walk-in services are conveniently available - no appointment necessary.
Who should you see?
Not sure what we treat? Please view the lists below to determine if your condition should be seen at our MD West ONE Ortho & Spine Urgent Care, a regular urgent care or the emergency room.
For bone, joint or muscle injuries, our Ortho & Spine Urgent Care is a better option because you get to see the specialists directly. This saves you time and money spent at the ER or other traditional urgent care facilities that don't have specialists on call.
Shaun Horak, PA-C