DISCLAIMER: MD West One Urgent Care specializes in Orthopedics and Spine issues only. If you are currently experiencing any symptoms outside of Orthopedics or Spine, please go to a general urgent care.
Orthopedic & Spine Urgent Care - Walk-ins Welcome
Location: 222 N. 192nd St. Elkhorn, NE 68022 | Located on the Southwest Corner of 192nd & Dodge
Monday - Friday
8am - 7pm
9am to Noon
Who should you see?
Not sure what we treat? Please view the lists below to determine if your condition should be seen at our MD West ONE Ortho & Spine Urgent Care, regular urgent care, or the emergency room.
For bone, joint, or muscle injuries, our Ortho & Spine Urgent Care is a better option because you get to see the specialists directly. This saves you time and money spent at the ER or other traditional urgent care facilities that don't have specialists on call.
Because we’re staffed by the orthopedic and neurosurgical spine specialists from MD West ONE, our urgent care is a better alternative to the emergency room for patients needing immediate care for bone and joint injuries.
For non-traumatic injuries, your first stop should be a specialist. If you think you have a fracture or an acute (sudden onset) injury and need immediate care, walk-in services are conveniently available - no appointment necessary.
MD West ONE Urgent Care:
- Simple bone fractures
- Acute injury
- Pain when moving or touching
- Muscle and tendon strains
- Ligament and joint sprains
- Broken collarbone
- AC joint sprain or separated shoulder
- Torn biceps, triceps, or quadriceps tendon
- Finger, hand, wrist, and upper extremity injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Lower extremity injury with an inability to put weight on it
- New/ Onset neck or back pain (non-traumatic)
- New/ Onset Pinched nerve pain (non-traumatic)
- New/Onset Sciatica pain
- Sports injuries
Other Urgent Cares:
- Cold, flu, and respiratory issues
- Covid testing
- Stomach issues
- Conditions not related to bones, joints, or muscles
- Bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture
- Deep cuts or lacerations with vascular injury
- Area is burned
- Traumatic injuries with severe blood loss
- Crushed limb(s)